Quests for Glory and Book Madness





It's been a busy but fun semester and the reason why I have not been updating this blog is, well, work. 

But it's vacation now, and I will be taking time off to read and review more here, as well as work on my book. (More news on that in future posts! Stay tuned~)

Meanwhile, so much has happened in the reading world as well. The release/announcements of many new books, new hauls. But for now, I'm focusing three books that have yet to be released. 

The first one is a book that is going to be out in less than 11 days — that is QUESTS FOR GLORY. 

What we know so far about the book: the cover has been revealed (and holy shit dude Agatha and Tedros look so gorgeous and dignified and regal and I can't- 😍 ), the trailer is already out and has been viewed by me (DAMN THE GRAPHICS AND ANIMATION THOUGH), and there's a secret project that Soman's been working on for the past few weeks. I want to know what that is SO BADLY. My Broadway-obsessed ass is telling me this whole thing is going to be a musical production. (Let's hope I'm not wrong here... because I'd love to watch a full-fledged one based on the books!)

Oh, and not forgetting the sample previews. (Which was an online giveaway I didn't win, sadly. But it's okay, since I've preordered my copy of the book already.) They were heart-wrenching, funny, and lovely—all at the same time. :')

Another book I'm looking forward to is RESTORE ME by Tahereh Mafi. (The cover isn't available yet, but it's stated that it will be released in 2018!) I was not prepared for the news that the SHATTER ME trilogy was going to have a sequel, and almost screamed. Seriously, that woman writes like the goddess she is. I want to see more of the lyrical and poetic prose she's so good at. And Warnette, OH WARNETTE. I NEED MORE OF THEIR MOMENTS. GIve me more of their relationship, their life after the battle, and their smexy times. 🌚  Good lord, I need the book ASAP.

The third one is the Untitled novella for Sarah J Maas'  A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES series. (I have not finished A COURT OF MIST AND FURY, but I should be able to post about it soon!) it's speculated to continue the story after A COURT OF WINGS AND RUIN, the latest instalment in the series. All I'm hoping for is more of Feysand, Inner Circle interactions, and (unlikely to happen, but we can dream) less angst. Just let the babes be happy. 

That's about all I have for today... and stay tuned for the next review: on Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard! (I'm almost finishing the book; holy hell was it GOOD.)

Comments

Popular Posts